Tuesday 3 January 2017

GENIOUS

FUNNY STORY

Once an educator and an agriculturist were going via prepare together. For a few tricks to extinguish travel fatigue teacher said the rancher Let's play a diversion. 


We will make inquiries to each other. Who won't know the response to that question. (He will give them cash.) The poor agriculturists trusted the educator's information all the more then me, rancher said you are a teacher If you don't need to answer any inquiries you will give me $ 100 and in the event that I did I would not answer any inquiries I will give $ 50, educator concurred. The main question asked by rancher. What is the name of feathered creature when it is ground it have two legs yet when fly it have three legs? Teacher has confounded and after much thought he gave $ 100 to rancher. Presently the teacher said that you reply of that question then rancher back him $ 50 and said I can not answer that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You